Thursday 9 January 2014

Convention swaps

I will include details of who made them if they are included as well as blog details. I haven't visited any blogs myself but you may get some more ideas/ inspiration? Some may not be English as I seemed to like to French, German and Netherlands swaps!

I will start with a couple of swaps that contained chocolate/sweets and used a die or framelit to wrap it.
I think it's a lovely way to give a little gift to some-one, and to me it's not what's inside (though chocolate is more than welcome!) but how you present something.

These ideas can easily be adapted for special occasions, names and messages added.


I don't know who made this one as there isn't any details on it. 
It uses the Top Note die which has been folded either side of the middle point to create a flat base the width of the Kinder bar. Simply stamped and held together with seam binding.
The message (Label Loves tamp set) is stuck on the knot with a 3d foam pad.


This was made by Krista McRae-Leake, no blog details. It uses label collection framelit folded in half and fastened with Chevron ribbon, think i will have to get some of this but which colour to choose???
The decorative label punch has been used on the front, and punched in cherry cobbler, cut in half and added behind the crumb cake stamped one at the top and bottom, a nice touch.
I do like this way of tying twine around ribbon too - it also means you don't use as much of your precious ribbons!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment