Sunday 8 February 2015

Valentine fundraisers.

Next Wednesday at work the office is having a healthy heart day and raising funds for 
The British heart Foundation.
As I'm on holiday (yippee!) I decided last Monday afternoon to make some valentines things to sell as my contribution. I love making different things so it gave me an excuse to do so!

Well, I should have thought about it sooner and made a lot more as they had all sold by 1pm and some people never even got to see them. 
They made £56 I was amazed - so it was worth a few late nights :)

Sorry for the quality of the photo's but they were taken late at night or 
early morning in the dark!


Made using the fry box die and the Stacked with love DSP to line the back.
A mix of stamps and die cut words to decorate, and of course Rolo's!
I saw this idea online though it was using American sweets. I found these striped sticks in Home Bargains.
These bags were from last years catalogue that I still had so put them to good use.
You could make the bags with the new Mini Treat bag framelit.
The heart is from Hearts a Flutter and made a great base to add other things for decoration. Washi tape from the current Spring/summer catalogue was used to seal the bags and meant it could be sealed again. They contained 5 red foil heart shaped chocolates.

The next set of cards use a jar stamp (not Stampin Up) and the punched hearts using the new heart border punch from red glimmer paper. A bit of patient glueing whilst watching TV!
Some I have used the new heart embossing folder too.





The last 2 cards use a set from the Sale-A-Bration You Brighten My Day.
I saw a great card using this set which was my inspiration



2 comments:

  1. Well done on the amount you raised for Charity Lynn and I love everything you have made they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw thanks Margaret I enjoyed making them all! X

    ReplyDelete