Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tuesday tag time......

....... where has 2 weeks gone!!!

Today's tag is what I've created to attach to my backpack at Stampin Up convention. 
Every-one who attends get the same silver bag so you need to be able identify which is yours - especially if you loose it!!!!! As it's silver because Stampin Up is 25 years old this year, I've gone for a silver sparkly theme.


Front of my tag using silver paper embossed with silver. Window framelit in Island Indigo stamped with Gorgeous Grunge and heat embossed in silver. 
My initial and butterflies cut from silver glimmer paper.
The gorgeous silver glitter stuck round the edge using crystal effects which has secured the glitter really well and not coming off when I rub my fingers over it.


Back of my tag - with my contact information (rubbed out for display here) just in case!

I am busy making some swaps to take, haven't got as many prepared as I'd hoped - will share tomorrow before I leave on Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment