Monday 22 July 2013

I have prepared todays post yesterday and trying to se if it works, so fingers crossed.

Today I'm sharing the new pressed clay from Stampin Up. It is a white moulding air drying clay (or in the freezer for 10 minutes which I found better for the buttons) which you can colour with Stampin Up inks before you use it or paint them afterwards with markers or inkpads.
Stampin Up have 2 molds Buttons & Blossoms but I used a chocolate mold I used for the wedding so dig out your drawers and see what you have in the kitchen. You could use biscuit cutters or for the cake icers amongst you I'm sure you will have all kinds of tools to use, and you can of course mold ot freehand.
The clay is very light and doesn't set solid so great for your scrapbooks or if using on a card that requires posting.

I loved making these whilst watching the TV with a tray on my knee or in the kitchen whilst making the tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment