Saturday 20 July 2013

Welcome...

...to my blog Crafty Lynn. This is something I have been wanting to create for at least 2 years but have never got round to doing it...but now I have!

Hopefully I will manage to keep it up to date and share my creations with you.
I hope to develop and change it as I go along and learn how to do things. Maybe I will be able to do regular weekly posts, will see how it goes.


But for now here are some of the things I made for the launch of the new Stampin Up catalogue.

Cards made using the Mosaic Madness stamp set and Modern Mosaic embossing folder and the birthday greeting is Perfectly Penned.
Colours used in the first card are two of the new in-colours, Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe....


... the second using Rich Razzleberry and Strawberry Slush ink with Sahara Sand and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. The greeting is Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and cut using Bitty Banner framelits.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn love the blog and the new cards looking forward to following the new creations

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret got a few things scheduled over the next few days if I've done it right LOL.

    ReplyDelete