Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tuesday tag time.....

this weeks tag uses Everything Eleanor and is a quick tag to make, though it does involve a bit of cutting out to cut round the shape - but I don't mind that. If you don't like cutting out then you can stamp the shape and cut a rectangle or die cut a tag ! 
(see post on 5.8.13, or search by set name at side of Blog for other examples)
 The tag matches the card I made - hope this gives you some inspiration and think about the stamps you have that you can do this with, especially with Christmas round the corner

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely Lynn! It's strange that I only just used the tag Stamp myself for the first time on Saturday. I never realised how beautiful it is , definitely worth the cutting out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jayne - this set is so versatile and nice you have got round to using it!

    ReplyDelete