Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tuesday tag time.....

...better late than never!
Why is it when you tick to remain logged in it ignores you!!!!!
So this morning as you do, I made a quick tag before I went to work. Then when I go to sign in my blog I had to enter my details and my memory as it is now and with loads of different passwords etc couldn't get the right one. So I had to leave it until now.

 
As I had some embossed baubles already prepared I decided to make use of one. I love the effect of embossing vellum, which is how the background of the tag was created. I used Sizzix double sided adhesive sheet, and stuck it to a piece of card and then out this through the big shot using beautiful Baroque embossing folder, which has to be one of my favourites. I added little patterned edge using the appropriately named finishing touches edgelit.
P.S I have now written down my e-mail and log in details so hopefully it won't happen again - if I can remember where I've recorded them LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment