Tuesday 1 December 2015

Stokesley show final part.......

..... other things.

My decorated cupcakes which got 1st place. I saw the idea again on Pinterest


This made me laugh when I saw the note! 
I entered it in the category any item over 30cm. I asked when I went to collect it at the end and the lady wasn't sure, she wasn't the judge LOL. It could be because there was a Christas decoration category and should have been in there - or maybe ir wasn't An item there was more then 1? Who knows - I loved nmaking it and now James and Natalie have it to match the cushions I made them last year :)


My mam's egg cosies and her 3rd prize well done Mam



Mam entered a few knitted items and this was my favourite in the doll category


A couple of other things I entered a book mark, book cover and in the under 30cm category a cake of boxes.




We had a lovely day at the show and the weather was gorgeous.
We love looking at all the other entries that inspire us and hopefully ours will inspire other people too - so come along and have a go yourselves next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment