Monday 30 November 2015

Stokesley show part 3........

......hanging tree decoration and Christmas decoration categories

I entered 2 items in the hanging tree decoration category  - a sewn stocking with removable mouse and a snowman made from cotton reels.

I saw the pattern for this on Pinterest and it's on my boards if you want it and I did one in the colours used on the pattern. I decided for the show I would do one in more traditional colours and add a few little extras.


Another Pinterest idea that I changed to how I wanted it to look.


I was surprised to get a 3rd prize as there was some lovely ones and I loved the 
1st and 2nd - would love some of the snowflakes hanging on my tree - maybe next year!



For the Christmas decoration category I made another item I had seen on Pinterest, a pom pom snowman wreath. As always I changed it slightly and added a hanging quote.
I didn't get anything in this category but have a lovely pom pom wreath.


The 1st, 2nd and 3rd places are below.
 





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, items ivejust got back into your blog love it.

    ReplyDelete