Monday 2 November 2015

I'm back!!!!

   I can't believe I haven't posted on here since June 😯 
I have been clearing out and sorting my craft room and it still is work in progress LOL
I have had a problem with my computer and photos and at one point I thought I'd lost them all - quite a scary thought so make sure you back them up or print them out.

What I did start doing was taking photos with my iPad and it's just dawned on me if I do that I can upload to my blog so much easier than having to upload the photo to the PC upstairs - you know what it's like making the effort to go upstairs to do something 😮
It means I can sit on the settee and do it 😊 so hopefully I might post more regularly.

So I'll post some of the things I've been doing since June starting with James birthday card.
I stamped the background first using Work of Art and Gorgeous Grunge and the Happy birthday. Then I used the brick embossing folder and inked it lightly with smoky slate on the raised side so it inks the brick outline when put through the Bigshot.
I added embellishments and SON to add depth & texture.


No comments:

Post a Comment