Tuesday 24 September 2013

Tuesday tag time.....

I've just visited my blog schedule my post for tomorrow and realised last weeks Tuesday tag time hasn't posted!!!  
My post was showing as draft, but scheduled to post at 8am on 17th. I thought it was all going too well. Never mind I'll post it for this week, then I've got something all ready for next week, so apologies for no post last week.

Some of you will recognise the image on today's tag. 
I still have some cards and yesterday was giving one to the really helpful lady who sorted out our new car, along with some flowers.
I like to wrap flowers in tissue paper, tie with twine and add a tag sometimes. So I made a tag to match the card! I added the scallop circle from the new Round Array set. You can't tell from the photo but I stamped it 3 times and punched out the 2 circles the smallest raised on a foam pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment