Tuesday 10 September 2013

Tuesday tag time.....

..... and this week it's Halloween!!!!!!
I know it's only the beginning of September, but I am making these to sell at a fund raising day we are having at work on 2nd October.
I have created a gusset in the paper bags by scoring down each side at 1" and 1 & 1/8th "at the bottom.Stamped on the bag before folding into shape and made tags for them, held in place with a little peg.

The tags themselves are cut using a shape from Apothecary framelit & Chalk Talk framelit sets. Other stamp sets used are hearts a Flutter, Chalk Talk, That's a ticket. The small Halloween stamps are from the retired Spooky bingo bits. Washi tape from the new Seasonal catalogue adds a nice touch. You can use whatever stamps you have to create the tags.
 Natalie sent me a pin from Pinterest of a hand (glove) packed with sweets for Halloween, and this is my version. I've stamped the glove using Stayzon ink and added a tag.
Hope this gives you some inspiration for Halloween, or adapt them for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment