Sunday 23 March 2014

Baby blanket, card & Pom Poms

A work colleague left this week on maternity leave. Another opportunity to make another tag blanket. I didn't like the blue fleece in Boyes so bought a baby fleece blanket, which was quite thin but I loved the colour and it had a teddy bear pattern in it too. I thought once it had other material behind it it would be OK, which it was.

My second attempt at applique. I traced the teddy bear in the fleece & enlarged it for the pattern. I used some of the backing material on the his tummy. She was thrilled with it.


I'm loving this set of Starburst stamps, they can be used for such a variety of occasions.
The enjoy is a new one too in the Simply Celebrate set.
And here is the first use of some Pom Poms, on the wrapping!
Marty said is everyone going to get Pom Poms on their presents now, and I think it is a big YES - I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment