Wednesday 27 August 2014

30th birthday tag card

This is the card and other things I made for Laura's 30th birthday, 
the same idea as the 60th birthday card I shared on Saturday.
I have used the dictionary stamp on the background and the stamp sets Summer Silhouettes and Too Kind and the colour scheme is Pool Party, Hello Honey and Basic Grey.


I had to join a piece of card for this one as it has more letters.

Close up of the first three letters.....


...........and second three letters.


Gift collection - 
 - the top box is for the card. 
- the bottom box for the spoon is a Tag a Bag Box base with a card top stamped to match
 - a mini muslin bag stamped to match which contained a necklace
- the gift bag has a pocket on so instead of a tag it is a card front


Close up of card front and bag


 I love this colour combination and these stamps.
 I think I will definatley creating more with them!

It was James & Natalies birthday on Monday so check back soon for their cards
Bye for now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment