Saturday 9 August 2014

I'm back.....

...after a fabulous holiday and total break from crafting to a really hectic time with lots going on!!!!! August is always a busy time for me with the Riverside Festival which I love, lots of birthdays & anniversaries and this year the 1,245 Sunflower project to remember those that dies in WW1 from Stockton which I have been involved with. I will post more about that later.

For now I will share a card I made for my mother-in-laws 87th birthday!


The last card I posted was the same style but this time I used the larger Flower Shop stamps and they are coloured with Stampin Up's new blendabilities. They do look brighter than they do here. This set is Rich Razzleberry and Coastal Cabanna


As usual I decorated the inside of the card & envelope.


I made a little gift card to go inside with details of her present written on it - a subscription to Radio Times. What do you buy some-one who is 87 who is in a nursing home!



The family persuaded her to come out of the home for her birthday - the 1st time this year. It was lovely to see her dressed and out :)


2 comments:

  1. I really love everything about this card. It sounds like your mother-in-law had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jayne - she did enjoy herself I wish we could get her to come out more often!

    ReplyDelete