Sunday 21 September 2014

I'm still here !!!!....

.... and have been really busy creating, been away and not had time to blog, sorry.

But now I've got lots of things to share with you - bit by bit :)

I'm going to start with a little project I've had on the go since my holidays, just once a week at the little craft get together I go to.
I was inspired by a project called Woollen Woods at Sizergh castle. There were knitted crocheted and felted flowers, creatures etc made and hung & placed in the woods. It got me thinking that I could do the same in my garden! 


So off I went to find 100% wool and started small to decorate a willow heart that hangs on my summerhouse - and this is the result - 


 I crocheted a chain and crocheted the flowers separately and stitched them onto the chain after I wrapped it round the heart. That way I could place them where I wanted them. 
Next project is to make bunting to hang on the pergola or the summer house!
 

Hope to share some more things this week

Lynn
x

No comments:

Post a Comment