Monday 1 September 2014

Mr & Mrs....

....we had a lovely afternoon on Saturday celebrating Lucy & Thomas's wedding, afternoon tea at Alison & Jonathan's
Lucy & Thomas were married on 21.8.14 in a stunning setting in Sorento, Italy.

These were the gifts I made for them.

A frame to add some photo's - I kept it neutral so any colour would go.


A candle using the technique of heat embossing on tissue paper then sticking to the candle using wax paper and heating the image. 


My first attempt at punching spoons!! james normally does them for me but he was away so Martyn & I did it. 
It started well when I was holding the spoon and Martyn the hammer and proceeded to miss the punch tool and hit me!!! I took over the hammer after that.


I made a box for the spoon using the new kraft cardstock for the base, which is a great weight for boxes, and vanilla cardstock for the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment