Sunday 25 January 2015

Halloween - Part 1!!!!!!

Yes I know it's January but I thought I would share some of the things I made with the help of James & Natalie for our Halloween party.

A Halloween party is a great excuse to make stuff that you wouldn't get chance to do, for a reason anyway!





This is the 3rd chocolate house I have made - this one was just as enjoyable thinking of how to decorate and what sweets to use :)

I had some  sugar paste left from decorating the cakes for Stokesley Show so made the bats, ghosts, pumpkins and headstones with it. 
The sweets were a mix from £1 shop, M&S and sweets you can get anywhere.
I might try leaving the window aperture withput chocolate next time so a tealight would shine through - not sure if it will affect the strength of the walls though. Good thing is you can soon melt it and do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment