Wednesday 7 January 2015

Stokesley Show - sewing entries

I wish I had more time to sew as I do enjoy it and I find it satisfying when you have a finished product.
I shared with you last year a sewing kit I made for my mam and wanted to do one for myself so the show spurred me on to do one!
I entered it into the categorey "any item over 30cm" and was chuffed to get 2nd place. 
But more importantIy I have something useful I can use and take with me so I have the things I need in one place.





I don't seem to have 1st place item but this was 2nd and I loved it - there was so much work in it and I would love to make one, maybe one day.



I also entered a baby tag blanket - I love this material.
I now have a gift just waiting for a baby!




I also entered the bookmark category using any medium - a hand sticthed felt one and a stamped one - the felt one getting 3rd place!


1st & 2nd entries in the bookmark section




No comments:

Post a Comment