Saturday 3 January 2015

Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.......

...to you and your families I hope it's a happy & healthy one for you.

Where did the last 3 months go???? 
I seem to keep saying this and can't believe it was the end of September when I last posted on my blog...I must try to do better this year!

So think I will go back to September and Stokelsey show and show you the rest of the things I entered.

These have been 2 of my favourite stamp sets from Stampin Up's Autumn/Winter catalogue this year and I was pleased to get 2nd place with this card in the card class any media.



This was the card that got first prize


I also enterd a frame I made with the sets int the category "any item less than 30cm"


This turned out exactly how I had pictured in my head and love it - it has hung in my hall over the holidays and will come out every year from now.
It didn't matter that I didn't get a prize for it I have a piece of work to treasure.


A side view out of the frame so you can see the layers.

I was really chuffed for my Mam, and she was totally shocked that she got 3rd prize in the same category with this paper ornament



My three entries in this category - frame, book tree and snowflake wreath and Mam's 2 other entries JOY frame (upside down) and CHRISTMAS wall hanging.

These are the First & Second place entries. I would hate to be a judge in such an open category with lots of different crafts & techniques on display. I love to see them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment