Friday 25 April 2014

Birthday card for our niece....

..Angela whose birthday it is today, hope it arrived in time!


This is the first time I have attempted doing a collage of photo's using Picassa. James showed me a week or so ago how to do it and after a bit of trial and error I've managed to do one! Think I will have to try this for a scrapbook page.

Let me know if you prefer this and I will take more close up photo's to include.

Anyway the card uses Hardwood stamp, Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge and Banner Blast my favourites at the moment.
The Happy Birthday is from Perfectly Penned and the smaller message is Bring on the Cake.
Colours are Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay & Coastal Cabanna.

The top right photo is the inside of the card just hand drawn lines which I repeated on the front on the envelope. I also stamped the flap of the envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment