Sunday 27 April 2014

Grid paper

I have a basket of scrap paper near me to use to stamp onto when you first ink a stamp and to test images colours etc. I have seen the grid paper in Stampin Up catalogue but thought I didn't need it, using scrap paper was fine.

How wrong was I. I saw Trish using hers and decided I would get some myself and am so pleased I did.
The paper seems to have a coating on it and is smooth & strong. The grid lines are useful for lining up card straight and using as a guide when stamping.

I now have a sheet permanently on my craft matt that I work on. It is double sided and I turn it round too and as you can see I have well and truly used it ( the other side is the same) I got mine in February and this is the only sheet I have used! 
Think it's time to have a fresh one, but there are 100 sheets in a pad so will keep me going for a while LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment