Saturday 26 April 2014

Mini Sandwich boxes

I made these mini sandwich boxes for Easter,birthday and thank you little gifts. 
They all have chocolate eggs inside but you could fill with whatever you wanted for any occasion. They would be good at Christmas.
They open by pulling the top down, they are perforated each side of the window, so once they're open you can't seal it back up - what a good excuse to eat all the contents!

They were designed by Tanya Bell an Australian Stampin Up demonstrator. 
I was going to work it out myself as she was selling the instructions, but when I converted the currency and realised the cost was only £1.47 I thought it wasn't worth the effort! 
So, I bought the instructions. They came in an e-mail, the instructions are well written and include photo's, definitely worth the money. There is also links to videos showing her make it, though these are time limited.

Here is a link to the page on her blog showing her boxes
http://stampingt.com.au/blog/?p=19148



Have a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment