Saturday 21 February 2015

Berry basket raffle prize

As it was Scrapaholix on Valentines day I decided to make a basket for the raffle prizes as I had just got the new die from Stampin Up and wanted to try it out!

It takes 1 sheet of A4 cardstock cutting the die twice to make the basket. 
It also cuts a straight and a scallop strip to put along the top edge of the basket which helps to strengthen it. I used the scallop on the outside and the straight on the inside, but you culd do it the opposite or cut more and use the same on the inside and outside.


The signs are Handpicked framelits  with a choclate heart stuck onto one!
I made the handle with a strip of red glimmer paper punche using the heart border opunch and stuck it onto a piece of black card.
The bow is the new Bow Builder punch


There are so many occasions these little baskets can be used for I think I will have fun creating and choosing what to fill them with. 

Won't they make great Easter baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment