Friday 6 February 2015

Christmas makes part 3

A different chocolate creation courtesy of a Lakeland mould.

I asked Martyn if he had some wood to make a board for it to go on because a square shiny one wouldn't have been right. I considered a plastic chopping board and covered with icing but liked the idea of a wood board. 
Luckily he had some wood and finished it off nicely for me.

I kept breaking the reindeer antlers then remembered when I did all the chocolate buttons for the wedding and the paper clay about putting them in the freezer, so that's what I did and that did the trick.

I loved filling the sleigh with goodies. I used Stampin up bags and filled with chocolates, jelly beans and tided some candy canes together too.
The Santa was from Aldi.



It lasted until New Years Eve after visiting a few houses and going back to James & Nat's where James destroyed it with a hammer!

No comments:

Post a Comment