Monday 2 February 2015

Christmas makes part 1

I wasn't going to post Christmas things as we are now in February, but I do like having things all in the one place for me to look back on especially if some-one asks me about something months down the line.
So I will share a few things over the next week.

Firstly some cushions I made for James & Natalie.
I bought the material in 2013 and never got round to making them. To be honest I forgot I had the material and found it when I was looking for Halloween stuff in the cupboards. So I was determined to get them made.

The material is East of India, I was originally going to make the front & back in the same material but I decided to just use it on the front and make more cushions. I couldn't get any to match so went for a contrast and used a tartan but you can't see it!

I made a little heart too with some of the spare material which they hung on their tree.
I really enjoy sewing and am going to do more this year.
I have in fact been doing a lot of sewing the last 2 weeks but can't share yet as it's for a present in March, but will do so after then.

No comments:

Post a Comment