Friday 20 February 2015

Scrapaholix February kit

Don't know why I haven't shared my Scrapaholix pages before but will try and remember to add them eaach month.

So here are Februarys kit pages.

The paper is gorgeous and didn't need a lot of embellishment especially with a lot of photo's A bottle of Crackle Accents was included in the kit. I used this on the letters and the chipboard scrolls and added some texture to them - it does take a while to "crack" so if you use it don't think it's not working!

I did a second page using Project Life page protector. If you don't have one then you can       use the same design on a 12 x 12 sheet of card stock. It's a good way of 
using patterned paper too. 
I haven't used photo's on this page as I wanted it to be about the journaling and messages on the bench, but you can add photo's onto the card stock or use a photo instead of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment