Monday 23 February 2015

From the Herd stamp

I just love the expressions on the faces of the animals on this stamp and the words you get with it covering lots of different options to be able to use it.
I love colouring too so ticks that box and you can cut out parts of the animals to decoupage and the three at the front you can ink separately with a pen to get individual animals.

I made a card for my manager at work for the last 6 months who was leaving after his temporary placement. 
It was going to be from the whole team but after a mix up I gave it from me and stuck the words "just for you" over "From the Herd"

He loved it and said it was the "coolest" card he had ever received!

They would make cute frames too.


I coloured the animals with blendabilities, decoupaged the noses of the cow and pig as well as adding crystal effects and of course the googly eyes LOL.

The background was sponged with Soft Sky and Pear Pizzaz.
The sign is the Handpicked framelits again with the Hardwood stamp to make it look like  wooden sign. I slit the card and pushed it in to make it look as if it was stuck int the grass!
The balloons are in the set which I stamped, coloured and cut out and added some crystal effects too, to give more depth and texture. 

1 comment:

  1. Great card. I especially like how you jazzed it with google eyes and sparkle. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete