Sunday 1 March 2015

Baby goodies

A friend I have had for a long time became a "nana" a few weeks ago.
Her daughter Lauren gave birth to a beautiful little girl Rosie.

Lauren & James used to play together and we went to mother & toddler too - how time flies and now they're all grown up!

The card I made for "nana" Nicola & Mick.
I used the Irresistibly Yours DSP star pattern from Sale-a-Bration and inked it with Blushing Bride for the background.
The word BABY,rabbit and shoes are from Baby, We've Grown  I've stamped, coloured and cut out the rabbit and shoes. Banner punch used to make the bunting.


I made a little frame 6" x 6" for Rosie's bedroom.
I used the Irresistibly Yours spot DSP for the background. 
The animals are from Zoo babies, stamped coloured and cut out.
ROSIE are the framelit letters cut in white and inked.


I've made this design before but this time added a patterned paper as the base card was bigger. I love this little duck!


No comments:

Post a Comment