Saturday 7 February 2015

Final Christmas make....

....not by me but by Martyn!

I had seen these reindeer's at peter Barratts and also along the back road where they sell Christmas trees. Despite Martyn going that way to work everyday and me telling him about them he hadn't seen them.
We went to Peter Barratts on the 22nd December and there they were again, so he had a look and said "I can make them and I've got some wood too" So after our day out he got to work in his shed. He had it made in a few hours apart from the antlers. 

The next day we went looking for something suitable and found some plastic holly which means it will last too.


He made another and gave it to James & Natalie on Christmas day.


Lots of people have asked if he can make one for them so think he will be busy providing he can get the wood!

3 comments: